Today, I want to recommend some food that you can try when you visit Perlis.




When you visit Perlis, make sure that you do not missed the chance to taste laksa at Laksa Kak Su .It is one of the famous restaurant in Perlis that sold Laksa..This restaurant also famous with it’s pulut udang..  

Next, if you visit Perlis, you can try it's koeyteow sup thai..For me, I would say that this is the best food that I would never missed when I visit Perlis..This koeyteow sup is not like the common koeyteow sup that we know,It is served with some kind of special sauce and kacang tumbuk..This is what that make it is more unique..

You also can go to Anjung Keli restaurant when you stopped by Kangar,the capital city of Perlis..This restaurant is very famous famous with it's ikan keli's dishes.. Lastly, you can also try the pulut mangga..


This is for now..

Comments

  1. such a good article 👍
    can you tell me where's the stall that sell that kuey tiaw sup thai?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment